Siberian Husky 1000
Siberian Husky 1000 features a tracked design that allows it to climb over most obstacles including stairs. It features choice cameras with high power LED lights allowing you to see in any direction and in almost any lighting situation. This Robot will push, pull, or plow over large objects and climb over virtually any obstacle during remote surveillance. The large aggressive tracks allow you to easily climb stairs and drive over obstacles. Multiple cameras and Operator Control Units (OCUs) are available for control and observation with 2-way Audio making hostage negotiation easy. The robot can be customized in size and added components based on terrain and application. Email for quote and questions.
Long range EOD robot
• Long range control with video(200km)
• Collision avoidance
• Auto extract from tight spaces
• “Come home” function
• Custom mission packs easily swapped
• Obstacle crossing (stairs, obstacles)
• Auto balancing
• Autonomously travel from way points
• Detect and identify explosives and relay data back , remote wire cutting, disruption & bomb transport
• Take x ray images and relay back
• 3D visualization(optional)
Email for quote and questions.
Professional Long Range VTOL UAS
For Security,Surveillance, Aerial CBRN, Aerial EOD
• Long range- 200km
• Payload of 9kg
• Portable ground station
• Easily deployed
• X ray and FPV view
For Surveying and linear inspections
1. Fully autonomous Commercial Autopilot
2. Ground Station for flight planning
3. Long-Range Remote Control
Email for quote and customization options.
THE VOLE( UNMANNED TRACTOR)
Rugged Remote controlled and semi-autonomous cost effective tractor alternative . Less the price of used and new tractors for small and start up farms. Attach tills, bush hogs, sprayers, material transport attachments etc.
Email for quote and specifications.
General purpose rugged tracked unmanned system that can be used for inspecting crawlspaces, foundations, under vehicles, for security etc Can be customized for size, autonomy, range etc.
Email for desired application and relevant specifications with quote.